Take A Look At Our Selection Of Three Days Foz Do Iguassu Tours
Explore Foz Do Iguaçu And Region In Three Days Trip, allowing you to view the falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides. View the stunning falls and visit the National Park, enjoying engaging commentary from your local guide along the way. round-trip airport transportation is included.
- Discover Iguassu Falls National Park on a 3-day tour.
- Visit both the Argentinian and Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls.
- Explore the beauty of the park by foot with your English, French, Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish-speaking guide
- Round-trip airport transfer included.
What You Can Expect
Devil’s Throat Your tour departs from the Foz do Iguaçu Cataratas International Airport, where you’ll meet your guide for complimentary transfer to the National Park on the Brazilian side. Explore the area on foot and enjoy views of the Devil’s Throat, the 262-foot (80-meter) fall that is considered the most impressive one of the 275 falls at Iguassu.
The second day includes a visit to the Argentinian side of the falls, where you’ll see some of the smaller waterfalls and enjoy more breathtaking views.
On the last day, you’ll enjoy transportation back to the airport in time to catch your flight out. Please see the Itinerary for a more detailed description of the activities on each day. Itinerary
Day 1: After complimentary pickup from the airport, visit the Brazilian side of the falls with your English-speaking guide, and enjoy spectacular views of Devil’s Throat, a must-see Iguassu Falls feature on the Brazilian side of the falls. Looming at an altitude of 262 feet (80 meters), Devil’s Throat is the largest waterfall in the area. Explore the scenic area by foot and soak in the picturesque tropical atmosphere. After your Iguassu Falls adventure, enjoy a relaxing night’s stay at a 3-star hotel in Foz do Iguaçu.
Day 2: On your second day, visit the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls. Cross the Argentina country border and follow a trail approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) to get a close-up look at some of the smaller waterfalls from a different perspective. Then, head up to the top of the majestic falls, where you’ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the area stretching all the way to San Martin Island and parts of the Brazilian falls.
Day 3: On the last day, you’ll be conveniently transported back to the airport to end your tour.
- Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour – Brazilian side.
- Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour – Argentinian side.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD ±25).
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD ±36).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Note: In order to be able to take all the tours planned for this trip, your flight to Foz do Iguaçu Cataratas International Airport must arrive on or before 11am, while your departure flight should leave after 6pm. Please plan accordingly.
- Please note that there is a tax of 25$Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Tour departs from the Foz do Iguassu Cataratas International Airport
Departure time Coincides with your flight’s arrival time
Note: Your flight must arrive on or before 11am
Duration: 3 days (approx.)
Return details Tour concludes at the Foz do Iguaçu Cataratas International Airport Note: Your departure flight should leave after 6pm.