Admire The Iguassu Falls From Brazilian Side
Travel deep into Iguaçu National Park for the region’s best, up-close views of Devil’s Throat. View the falls from both above and below to truly get a sense of the power and majesty of this natural wonder.
- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu.
- See the Brazilian side of the falls in Iguaçu National Park.
- Get up-close views of Devil’s Throat, the largest waterfall in the region.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included.
What You Can Expect
Iguassu Falls Sightseeing Tour from Foz do Iguacu After pickup from your Foz do Iguaçu hotel, head into Iguaçu National Park with your local guide for this half-day sightseeing trip.
Enter Iguaçu National Park to see what are arguably the best views of the tremendous Devil’s Throat waterfall. Watch as 14 falls drop 350 feet (107 meters) over a precipice with impressive, thunderous force.
Be sure to bring your foul weather gear to protect you from the 100-foot (30-meter) cloud of mist that is suspended permanently overhead. This cloud is host to a steady rainbow, so get ready to snap lots of photos.
Prepare to be impressed by these falls, which are taller than Niagara and twice as wide. During the rainy season from November to March, water can flow over these falls at 450,000 cubic feet (12,750 cubic meters) per second.
Trek through the forest to the bottom of Salto Floriano For an up-close view of the falls. After admiring that view, ride the park’s elevator to the top of the falls, or meander out over the falls at Salto Union. End your day’s adventure with drop-off back at your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu.
- Iguassu Falls sightseeing tour.
- Local guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Foz do Iguassu, Brazil.
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD 25)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup in Foz do Iguazu or Puerto Iguazu If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point.
Departure time: 8am
Duration: ±3 hours (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point.