Admire The Iguassu Falls From Argentinian Side
Travel to the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls on this full-day trip from Foz do Iguaçu. With a local guide, admire the falls from the other side, crossing the border at the infamous Devil’s Throat falls. Explore the Upper Circuit and Lower Circuit as well, listening to engaging commentary from your local guide along the way. You must have a valid passport to participate in this tour. Round-trip transportation from Foz do Iguaçu hotels is provided.
- Day trip to the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguassu.
- Tour the Lower Circuit, Upper Circuit and Devil’s Throat.
- Enjoy awesome views of this unbelievable wonder.
- Round-trip hotel transportation and professional guide included.
What You Can Expect
Iguazu Falls Following pickup at your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, travel from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, to Iguazú National Park in Argentina to explore the Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and Devil’s Throat.
All tour participants must have a valid passport in their possession. The 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguassu Falls straddle the border of Brazil and Argentina and sit not far from Paraguay. Arrive at the Lower Circuit in Iguazu National Park on the Argentina side. Walk a trail that is 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long and allows views of smaller falls like Carlos Bozzetti Waterfall.
Continue to the Upper Circuit at the top of the waterfalls and catch panoramic views of the area on both sides of the border, including San Martin Island. On the Brazilian side, marvel at Devil’s Throat, a 262-foot (80-meter) fall that is the largest in both parks. At an impressive altitude of 262 feet (80 meters), Devil’s Throat is where the most water pours through the falls and is a must-see stop.
After your day of exploration on the Argentinian side of Iguassu falls, return to your Foz do Iguaçu hotel for drop-off.
- Sightseeing tour of the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Iguazú National Park entrance fee: $330 Argentine Pesos (until end of February 2017) and $500 Argentinean Pesos (from March 2017) and $80 Argentine Pesos for children under 12 years.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler Please note that there is a tax of 25$Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina.